Normanton Park

Normanton Park

 Location

Location Map

 Located along AYE

Normanton Park is situated at the heart of the Innovation Centre of Singapore. 

The site is just adjacent to Science Park I right in front of The Rutherford building. NUS, NUH, One North is well within 2km radius from the site.

 

 

Site Map

Site Map

Normanton Park Spans 6 hectares of land. Total 660,999sqft. 

According to a EdgeProp article built-up areas in the project occupies a footprint just 21% of the site. Remaining 79% are lanscaping, water feature and facilities.

 

The site annexed to Kent Ridge Park's 46 hectares of nature providing residence with fresh air, lush greenery and natural scenaries. 

 

There are 9 blocks of 24 storey buildings

Residence unit are all built 19m (approx 6 levels) above ground

 The development consists of 1840 units 1 to 5 bedrooms apartments, 22 strata landed homes

There are also 7 retail shops and 1 restaurant to serve residence and public in the vicinity of Science Park I


 Click here for more info on 1bedroom2 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 4 bedrooms, 5 bedrooms and Strata units

 

spacer
agency logo
agent image
Goh Zhen An
ORANGETEE & TIE PTE LTD
goh.zhenan@gmail.com
CEA Licence No.:
L3009250K / R052342B
+(65) 9181 3188